Done-for-you planners to help plan and map out your blog business.
You simply fill in the blanks!
Cash Calendar: Your 12 Month Marketing + Profit Planner
I LOVE this cash calendar planner; I use it all the time myself!
Use this Cash Calendar to help create your marketing and promotion campaigns to successfully reach your blog business goals.
Be organized and monetization savvy.
This new planner includes (17 worksheets):
- Review Last Year
- Exercise: Record Your Year-End Stats
- Set Your Goals
- Exercise: Set Your Goals for 2017/18
- The Big Picture: Holidays and Special Events
- Exercise: Fill In Your Calendar with Big Picture Holidays and Events
- Plan Your Products and Programs
- Exercise: Take Inventory
- Exercise: Schedule Your Promotions
- Complementary Products to Promote
- Exercise: Schedule Complementary Promotions
- Your Next Six Weeks
- Exercise: Plan Your Marketing
- You Can’t Do it All
- Exercise: Schedule the Team
- Keep the Momentum Going with Regular Reviews
Your Story, Your Brand:
Your ‘You’ Branding Planner
How to create a one-of-a-kind business. Plan out your ‘you’ branding and branding strategy.
In order to succeed Online and stand out from your competition, you need to have your brand awareness set up.
Branding covers many areas such as color, image, design etc, but here we’re talking about YOU!
A brand as a solopreneur, such as you, is the essence of your own unique story of which you will use to market yourself and your business Online.
The Embrace Your Unique Story is a 20 page workbook which guides you step-by-step to help identify your own unique story which you can then use as your marketing message across the entire Internet.
I’ve chosen these six documents, which are hand-picked from my other Toolkits packages and bundled them together to give you a good, solid foundation in order to help plan and grow your blog + biz.
These carefully selected printables cover the main ‘areas’ of your blogging business i.e.
Business > Planning > Marketing
This bundle includes:
Your Story, Your Brand
Blog Post Planner
Business Plan Full
Business Plan One-Page Summary